Collier Capital Club Inc. is pleased to announce that it is hosting an In-Person Job Fair Event to help Local Employers and Job Seekers meet and discuss opportunities.
The event will be held on June 24, 2021, from 9 am to 5 pm at Collier Capital Club on the second floor of the Wilson Professional Center located at 3200 Bailey Lane in Suite 275 Naples, Florida 34105.
Employers can reserve Offices and Conference Rooms to conduct Interviews and showcase their company to Job Seekers. The Job Fair will showcase Employers in Medical, Care-Giving, Administration, I.T., Consulting, et al with Event Sponsorship Opportunities available. Lunch and refreshments will be provided for Employers.
The conclusion of the Job Fair will be followed by a Networking Event for Employers Representatives Participating in the Job Fair from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm with beverages and hors d’oeuvres.
P.P.E. and sanitization products will be available. For more information and to reserve your spot or to become a sponsor of the event call 239-325-1115 or email Events@CollierCapitalClub.com. Find @CollierCapitalClub on Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn to stay up to date with the latest news and events.
The HR Collier Organization will be providing FREE Resume Review during the event. Job Seekers can submit their Resumes ahead of the event by emailing Resumes@CollierCapitalClub.com and will be forwarded on to presenting Employers.
TITLE SPONSOR & RECEPTION SPONSOR: HR by Karen https://www.hrbykaren.com/
FEATURED EMPLOYER: Moorings Park https://www.mooringspark.org/
Moorings Park Featured Jobs:
Certified Nursing Assistant – Certified Nursing Assistants are responsible for providing direct personal care, nutrition, observation, documentation, and transportation to the residents of our facility. CNAs assist residents in reaching their maximum potential in all activities of daily living. (Link to Job Posting to Apply)
Executive Assistant – The Executive Assistant supplies administrative services to the Vice President of Operations, residents, and department heads when needed. He/She provides a friendly reception for all who call or visit the office and sees the office runs smoothly. (Link to Job Posting to Apply)
Maintenance Technician – Maintenance Technicians provide contractor support, maintenance, and repairs, on a broad scope, to the buildings, grounds, and equipment of Moorings Park. (Link to Job Posting to Apply)
Home Health Case Manager – The Home Health Case Manager is responsible for ensuring and coordinating quality and safe delivery of home health services to its clients in the Home Health Agency Private Duty department. (Link to Job Posting to Apply)
SERVER, BAR (FULL-TIME) SIGN-ON BONUS – Sets up and serves food and beverages to guests in the bar area. (Link to Job Posting to Apply)
Hope Healthcare is a wonderful organization seeking talented and caring individuals throughout SWFL. They provide specialized care for all people with complex needs related to life-changing illnesses. For over 40 years, Hope has provided comfort and compassion to those in need.
Here are three of their Top Priority Positions:
Registered Nurses – https://hopehcs.org/careers/
Social Workers – https://hopehcs.org/careers/
Certified Nursing Assistants – https://hopehcs.org/careers/
Eye Centers of Florida
Eye Centers of Florida is committed to providing their patients with an exceptional experience when they visit their offices, and their compassionate, dedicated staff plays a major role. When you work with them, you’re at the heart of their goal to provide Southwest Florida with the highest quality comprehensive eye care, aesthetic treatments, and personalized hearing care.
- Customer Service Representative S. Naples/Bonita Springs FT/Perm with Great Benefits. Responsible for greeting and welcoming all patients, vendors, and staff who enter the building. They are knowledgeable and helpful at check-in, check-out, and generalized inquiries. This position can schedule/reschedule patients, verify insurance, obtain authorizations, collect payments, confirm and call back appointments. APPLY NOW
- Ophthalmic Technicians – Seeking an Ophthalmic Assistant who wants to make a difference, to contribute to our success and is committed to providing exceptional service. This position assists the provider in delivering patient care; should be able to perform visual acuities, diagnostic and specialized testing, administration of medication, injections, and assist with minor procedures and laser treatments. APPLY NOW
For more than 20 years, Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the highest quality in-home care to those who need a hand with daily life and activities. Aftercare training (including infection control training), our caregivers travel to clients’ homes to help seniors achieve a greater quality of life through home care, companionship, and provide moments of joy whether big or small. Seeking: CNA-HHA- Caregivers CLICK HERE TO QUICK APPLY
What we will provide:
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Supportive, team-oriented work environment
- Paid Training
Comfort Keepers of SW Florida is proud to offer its Full-Time employees’ access to an extensive array of benefits, inclusive of:
- A choice of Medical Plans (Blue Access 500 BCBS PPO) (Preferred Blue HDHP4000) with Company contribution
- MetLife Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401K Plan
- MetLife Dental Plan (PDP Plus)
- VSP Choice Vision
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account / Dependent Care Account and Health Savings Account Access through ABA
- Smart Dollar (Financial Wellness Program)
- MetLife Disability Insurance
- HealthPerx Telehealth
- LegalShield and IDShield (Legal Advice and Identity Theft Protection)
- AFLAC access
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time